Veganism Is Love Bracelet
Order turnaround has been temporarily reduced to up to 1 week instead of 1 to 2 weeks to allow for faster deliveries for the holiday season.
This "veganism is love" hand stamped bracelet is a reminder that veganism is more than just not eating animals or their byproducts.
25% of the proceeds for this item is donated to non-profits helping reduce animal cruelty and spreading the word about the benefits of a cruelty-free diet.
A complementary polishing cloth will be included to help you care for your bracelet.
- Handmade in the USA
- Measures 6" by 1/4"
- Flexible enough to adjust fit.
- Aluminum is tarnish free, hypoallergenic, and less likely to cause a skin reaction that sterling silver.
- Brass and copper will tarnish over time but can be easily polished to restore its shine.
- Comes in a 100% recycled, USA made kraft jewelry box.
Brass & Copper care instructions:
- Brass and copper naturally oxidize and patina over time.
- Some people may experience slight skin discoloration (a greenish tint) caused by their body's natural oils and sweat reacting with the brass or copper.
- To prevent skin discoloration, it is best to take off your brass or copper jewelry every night, clean it with a soft cloth, and avoid wearing it while your skin is moist or while sweating.
- Use the polishing cloth included to restore your brass or copper bracelet's natural shine.
- If your skin turns green, it can easily be washed with soap and water.