Vegan Est. #### Bracelet
All jewelry is hand stamped to order and may take 1 to 2 weeks before it is made, packaged, and on the way.
This "vegan est. ####" hand stamped bracelet is a beautiful reminder of the year you decided to not contribute towards the harming of innocent animals.
25% of the proceeds for this bracelet is donated to non-profits helping reduce animal cruelty and spreading the word about the benefits of a cruelty-free diet.
A complementary polishing cloth will be included to help you care for your bracelet.
- Handmade in the USA
- Measures 6" by 1/4"
- Flexible enough to adjust fit.
- Aluminum is tarnish free, hypoallergenic, and less likely to cause a skin reaction that sterling silver.
- Brass and copper will tarnish over time but can be easily polished to restore its shine.
- Comes in a 100% recycled, USA made kraft jewelry box.
Brass & Copper care instructions:
- Brass and copper naturally oxidize and patina over time.
- Some people may experience slight skin discoloration (a greenish tint) caused by their body's natural oils and sweat reacting with the brass or copper.
- To prevent skin discoloration, it is best to take off your brass or copper jewelry every night, clean it with a soft cloth, and avoid wearing it while your skin is moist or while sweating.
- Use the polishing cloth included to restore your brass or copper bracelet's natural shine.
- If your skin turns green, it can easily be washed with soap and water.