Plant Based Bracelet
All jewelry is hand stamped to order and may take 1 to 2 weeks before it is made, packaged, and on the way.
This "plant based" hand stamped bracelet is a reminder to eat whole, plant based foods or just the simplest way of explaining your diet! Because each bracelet is hand stamped, each bracelet is unique and may differ slightly from the image shown.
25% of the proceeds for this item is donated to non-profits helping reduce animal cruelty and spreading the word about the benefits of a cruelty-free diet.
A complementary polishing cloth will be included to help you care for your bracelet.
- Handmade in the USA
- Measures 6" by 1/4"
- Flexible enough to adjust fit.
- Stainless Steel is tarnish free, hypoallergenic, and less likely to cause a skin reaction that sterling silver.
- Brass and copper will tarnish over time but can be easily polished to restore its shine.
- Comes in a 100% recycled, USA made kraft jewelry box.
Brass & Copper care instructions:
- Brass and copper naturally oxidize and patina over time.
- Some people may experience slight skin discoloration (a greenish tint) caused by their body's natural oils and sweat reacting with the brass or copper.
- To prevent skin discoloration, it is best to take off your brass or copper jewelry every night, clean it with a soft cloth, and avoid wearing it while your skin is moist or while sweating.
- Use the polishing cloth included to restore your brass or copper bracelet's natural shine.
- If your skin turns green, it can easily be washed with soap and water.