Eat More Plants Bracelet
All jewelry is hand stamped to order and may take 1 to 2 weeks before it is made, packaged, and on the way.
'EAT MORE PLANTS' bracelet.
25% of the proceeds for this bracelet is donated to non-profits helping reduce animal cruelty and spreading the word about the benefits of a cruelty-free diet.
A complementary polishing cloth will be included to help you care for your bracelet.
- Handmade in the USA
- Measures 6" by 1/4"
- Flexible enough to adjust fit.
- Stainless steel is tarnish free and hypoallergenic, but the color of gold and rose gold coated stainless steel may fade over time.
- Raw brass and copper will tarnish over time but can be easily polished to restore its shine. If you prefer not having to maintain your brass or copper pieces, choose coated brass or copper.
- Comes in a 100% recycled, USA made kraft jewelry box.
Raw Brass & Copper care instructions:
- Brass and copper naturally oxidize and patina over time.
- Some people may experience slight skin discoloration (a greenish tint) caused by their body's natural oils and sweat reacting with the brass or copper.
- To prevent skin discoloration, it is best to take off your brass or copper jewelry every night, clean it with a soft cloth, and avoid wearing it while your skin is moist or while sweating.
- Use the polishing cloth included to restore your brass or copper bracelet's natural shine.
- If your skin turns green, it can easily be washed with soap and water.
Coated Brass & Copper care instructions:
- Coated brass and copper have been carefully coated by hand with a sealant to prevent tarnishing or skin reaction. Although the bracelets are coated in a highly quality protective seal, we recommend keeping it dry and caring for it to extend the life of this coating.